Friday, February 20, 2009

Week of February 23

Well, I have to be honest and say that I am kind of glad to be finishing The Iliad this week because we now get to go to my second favorite unit... JULIUS CAESAR!!!!! I cannot wait. I feel like most of the feedback from you all thus far on most of what we have read has been pretty negative. Let's just say that if you don't like Caesar, I am giving up hope that you will like anything. :) I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait. Seriously. (Are you thinking how sad it must be to be an English teacher and get so excited about a play???)

Monday, February 23
Define Unit 4
16-20 Notes
Go over 16-20 Answers
Read 21-24
DUE: 16-20 answers

Tuesday, February 24
21-24 Notes
Go over 21-24 Answers
Watch clean-flicked "Troy"
DUE: 21-24 answers

Wednesday, February 25
Finish "Troy"
Test

Thursday, February 26
Shakespeare video, questions

Friday, February 27
Vocab quiz 4
Extra credit activity
Notes

0 comments: