Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week of February 1

Well, guys, what with the unexpected snow, we missed hearing the rest of the cantos presented. I did not have time to revise my sub plans, so I just told the sub to have you all go ahead and take the test, doing the best you can, and I will sort it all out later. We will also finish the cantos when I get back, as well as watch the clips from "What Dreams May Come". I think it will help you visualize it. I hope you all have a wonderful, productive week!

Monday, 2/1
Define Unit 2
Inferno Test
Inferno Seminar

Tuesday, 2/2
Watch "Camelot", questions
Arthurian legends notes
Get codes
Read for homework

Wednesday, 2/3
Watch "First Knight", filling out chart

Thursday, 2/4
Finish "First Knight"

Friday, 2/5
Vocab quiz
??? (I forgot) :)

0 comments: