Monday, October 19, 2009

Unit 5 Vocab (with assignments for 3rd period)

Your job is to define your word on a sheet of paper, then illustrate your definition.  You can either draw, use magazine cutouts, photoshop, or whatever.  We will hang the sheets up around the room and see if that helps us on the vocabulary quiz.
This is due tomorrow.

accomplice-Dylan, Fernando
annihilate-Rachel B., Victoria
arbitrary-Meghann B. ,Kylee
brazen- Amber, Chad
catalyst- Brandon
exodus- Cody
facilitate-Casey
incorrigible- Tyler
latent-Emma
militant-Megan D.
morose-Anne
opaque-Tara
paramount-Conor
prattle-Becky 
rebut-Stella
reprimand-Alex
servitude-Marissa
slapdash-Jake
stagnant-Drew
succumb-Robert

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did not give me one Mrs. Davis!

~Mary Kathryn

A. Davis said...

Mary Kathryn, I thought you weren't going to be there!!! OK, take any one you want that does not have two people on it already.

Anonymous said...

Um, I didn't get one. ;___; Do I just pick one or what?

-Ryanne W.

A. Davis said...

Well dang, Ryanne. OK, I have proven that I have a limit of things I can do at once. It turns out I cannot listen to and give grades on fourth period's recitations while publishing a blog assignment and copying vocab words out of the book for third period!!! :) Yes, pick one.