Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall BREAK!!!

Yay!!!  I know that you all are as ready as I am (but I guarantee you that you aren't more so...) for some days of rest and relaxation!  I know that the upcoming nine days will be awesome for all of us to recharge.  I hope that you have a great break and are careful and safe.  I also want you to use this break to reflect.  When we come back, the nine weeks ends.  Some of you are probably happy with your grade but many of you probably would like to see improvement.  (I am of the opinion that there is always room for improvement unless you have a 100 average...)  Think back on the past nine weeks... think about your study habits... your class participation... your vocab scores... your organization... your attitude... your writing... your test-taking... Decide what you have done really well and capitalize on that.  Keep it up!  Decide where you can stand to improve and make some plans to do just that.  Come back refreshed and invigorated and ready to really make your grade whatever you want it to be.  If it's your attitude, make some changes in your thought processes.  If it's study skills/organization, get an organizer and use those time management skills you learned in Connections in September!  If it's ability (writing, vocab, tests), vow to yourself to try a little harder and put a little more into it after break.  You usually get out of something what you put into it.  I plan to do the same for you.  Enjoy Fall Break!!!  :)

0 comments: