Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week of September 22


OK guys, the moment you have been waiting for IS HERE!!! (Maybe it is not the moment YOU have been waiting for, but it IS the moment I have been waiting for.) We are starting Shakespeare and Julius Caesar this week. I hope so much that you enjoy the play as much as I do. This play has it all... conflict, inner turmoil, rhetoric, patriotism, betrayal, revenge, war.. kind of sounds like our current presidential election, huh? :) Seriously, I think you will love the play. Even if you don't, these next two weeks rank among my favorite in the semester.

Monday, 9/22
Finish "Troy", watch the Shakespeare A and E, questions over it

Tuesday, 9/23
Shakespeare interview, extra credit, notes

Wednesday, 9/24
BRING POST-IT NOTES
Act I of Julius Caesar

Thursday, 9/25
Act II

Friday, 9/26
Catch up
DUE: Journals

0 comments: