Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome to My Whole NEW BATCHES!!!!

Time has a way of passing very quickly and I again find myself in a sea of new faces, frantically trying to memorize almost one hundred names, back to trying to figure out personalities and what makes my students tick!  It can be frustrating at times to have to do all of this again twice every year, but there is just something exciting about change and something refreshing about a blank slate!  What other job in the WORLD do you get to have a fresh start two times every year?  None, I tell you.  I am very excited about my two sections of English II Honors this fall.  I hope you all will use this blog, enjoy this blog, and maybe even keep following this blog once you are out of my clutches gone on to bigger and better things!  :)  Anyway, welcome to the class.  I know we are going to have a great semester and I am excited!  Take deep breaths this weekend, get some sleep, because starting on Monday we are hitting the ground running.  

0 comments: