Monday, May 3, 2010

I Do Apologize.

Well, friends, I have to tell you... you can look at this whole blog debacle this semester in one of two ways. You can either view it as an example of the fact that even adults sometimes just plain mess up, or you can view it as a life lesson that sometimes, you take on more than you can handle and when you do, you just have to choose to let some things go. Since I love learning, I choose to see it as the second. The blog died this semester. For that, I apologize. Maybe you can take another of my classes and we can blog in that class? :)

However, while we are apologizing, the thing that does not require an apology is this semester with this class! I have had, honestly, the BEST semester with you guys. I tend to have a little bit of an effusive personality and sometimes I like to use hyperbole (look it up!) :), but I am being completely plain in this. You all have been an absolute JOY. I have felt so incredibly blessed throughout this entire crazy, stressful semester. I have had all great classes, but you all were just such a refuge for me. It was so... comfortable, I guess... to come in to fourth period with you guys. You showed enthusiasm for learning, respect for me, kindness for each other, and passion for life. (That, by the way, is an example of grammatical parallelism. Just so you know.) I have soooo enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you. You have made teaching the true pleasure that I genuinely view it as being. Thank you so much, and nothing would make me happier than to see any one of your names on my rolls in the future, whether it be Holocaust Literature or English IV AP. I hope you all have an incredible summer, and I can't wait to hear your names in the next two years at Cleveland as you accomplish much and wow more teachers. Love you!!!

Mrs. Davis

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Davis I'm gonna miss you so much! I'm definitely signing up for your Holocaust Lit class in the swiftly coming future. I hope that you have an amazing summer as well and go and get some much needed relaxation.
-I choose to remain nameless.However,I might tell you in our last journal.